Sunday, April 08, 2012

Ravi Zacharias Speaks at Mormon Tabernacle


Ravi Zacharias
Here are a series of videos chronicling a talk that Ravi Zacharias gave at the Mormon Tabernacle in Salt Lake City, Utah in 2004. His subject was "The Exclusivity and Sufficiency of Jesus Christ." I post these videos because this message is a classic defense of the Christian faith and because it was given in a setting that certainly is not normally open to  this message. I also came across an explanation for how this event came to be. You can read about it here.

I was planning on listening to a few minutes today, then coming back to it later, but found myself sitting through all seven videos. This speaks to their quality as I've had a very tiring week. I decided to also take the time to post them all here in one place. I do hope that you take the time to listen. What he has to say is worth the time.
















What question would you want to ask Ravi?

Related Articles:

"Truth" - by Ravi Zacharias

No comments: